Victoria Carter manages a nationally-ranked, 16-person real estate group in northern New Jersey that buys and sells homes along the Midtown Direct train line. The #1 agent in sales for Weichert, Realtors company-wide for four consecutive years, she has been a resident of New Jersey since 1994 and a professional in the real estate industry since 1998. Her team averages over $100 million in dollar volume from approximately 200 transactions annually.
The Victoria Carter Group has decades of experience and a deep knowledge of the major towns along the Midtown Direct train line, which include Maplewood, South Orange, Montclair, Millburn, Short Hills, Summit, Chatham, and Westfield. The team understands the subtle differences between towns, whether they are with regard to school districts, commuting, recreation, or social activities. The award-winning Victoria Carter Group has an unparalleled knowledge of northern New Jersey real estate and quickly adapts their buying and selling strategies to the economic realities of the market. They maintain an extensive network within the towns they serve, which includes the real estate and local business communities. As a result, the team is among the first to gain the lead on new market trends and properties.
Some of Victoria’s recent awards include:
- Named one of the 5 Best Real Estate Agents in New Jersey
- #1 Agent, Sales, Weichert, Realtors, four consecutive years
- Multi-year Five Star Award Winner
- Circle of Excellence, Platinum Member since 2007
- Company Team Awards, Weichert, Realtors: Sales, Resales, Sales of Weichert Listings
- 10 Best Real Estate Agents for Client Satisfaction, 3 Consecutive Years
- America’s Best Real Estate Agents, REAL Trends
Victoria has an innate ability to negotiate optimal deals and keep real estate transactions moving ahead seamlessly, a quality that sets her apart from the competition. She will tell you, “My definition of success is quite simple–success is optimizing the outcome for my client. If a family is selling a home, I want to attain the highest possible sale price. If I am representing potential homebuyers, success is when I help them find their dream home."
"I live where I work."
Victoria has lived in the area where she focuses her efforts for more than a decade. It allows her to centralize and focus on the communities that she is most familiar with and define the subtle differences that exist between towns. She knows that it is often these small differences that help people to feel most comfortable in a home and community. The most common differences that occur between towns include the school districts, daycare facilities, social activities, economic information, community groups as well as the age-range and the general life stage of the community’s residents.
The communities that Victoria specializes in are along the northern New Jersey Midtown Direct train line and include:
Maplewood, South Orange, Montclair, Millburn, Short Hills, Chatham, and Westfield
Victoria Carter's business philosophy
When you work with me, my approach to client services and business philosophy can be established in these points:
- My clients receive a very business-like approach and a high level of professionalism, no matter what type of real estate transaction is occurring.
- I work with and adapt well to different types of clientele and economic realities that are found in the marketplace.
- I have an innate ability that allows me to negotiate optimal deals and keep the real estate transaction moving ahead seamlessly and this truly sets me apart.
- It is important for me to nurture good relationships and to cooperate with other real estate agents, attorneys and any other professionals that are involved in the transactions.
- Because I limit myself to communities with which I am familiar, my expertise exceeds the norm that you find in real estate agents.
- I have an excellent network within the communities I serve – this includes the real estate community as well as the local business community. As a result, I am often among the first to gain the lead on new market trends and properties.
- In addition to being a straight shooter and telling it as it is, I am also empathetic, patient and honest.
- My unwavering commitment to integrity shows through in all of my dealings.
- I make myself available to clients anytime they need me – 7 days a week, night and day.
- I make it my duty to educate my clients – especially the novice home buyers and sellers – on what is to be expected at every step in the process.