5 Interesting Facts NJ Commuters Should Know About the Gateway Program11/30/2021
The Victoria Carter Group and Shaleen Mahtani of Guaranteed Rate were featured in a NY Family Media webinar about the New Jersey real estate market on October 6, 2021.
Entitled, “The Ins and Outs of Living in Northern New Jersey,” some of the questions included:
- What are the 2021 real estate trends that you are seeing relative to 2020 and 2019? What are your thoughts on the 2022 housing market?
- What are some of the qualities families are looking for in a community when they decide to move to New Jersey?
- Can you explain the value proposition around living in New Jersey along the Midtown Direct train line?
- Can you speak to the highly-rated school systems in northern New Jersey?
- Can you discuss the different commuting options into New York City, the importance of Midtown Direct, and services like the jitney?
Featured in the webinar for the Victoria Carter Group:
- Victoria Carter, Broker/Sales Associate (All communities)
- Cynthia Messina, Buyer’s Agent & Listing Specialist (Westfield, Summit, Millburn, Short Hills)
- Diane Malloy, Buyer’s Agent (South Orange, Maplewood, Montclair)
- Donna Arace, Buyer’s Agent & Listing Specialist (New Providence, Madison, Chatham, Berkeley Heights)