Real estate is one of the most important investments you will make in your lifetime. In the highly competitive housing market of northern New Jersey, you need an experienced, professional realtor by your side when buying or selling a home. With sought after houses, top-ranked schools and beautiful neighborhoods, negotiating a home sale or purchase in our local communities can be incredibly challenging.
I am Victoria Carter, the top-rated real estate agent in northern New Jersey, and I assist clients who want to buy or sell homes in the towns of South Orange, Maplewood, Millburn, Short Hills, Summit and West Orange. I have almost two decades of experience in real estate, As the manager of a large team of buyers agents, I pride myself on the unparalleled marketing, transaction, and listing support given to our properties as well as the highly personal level of service provided to our clients.
Although there are numerous distinctions for real estate agents, I believe there are three awards, in particular, that truly affirm the Victoria Carter business philosophy and commitment to excellence. I am very proud of my designations as:
• #78 of 1.1 million real estate agents nationally in the REAL Trends Survey 2016
• #1 Sales Associate for Weichert, Realtors company-wide in 2015 based on Transaction Volume and Total Units
• Seven-year winner of the Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
What differentiates Victoria Carter from the competition is that real estate is my passion and full-time profession. I believe that a part-time approach is simply not enough. I distinguish myself from other realtors with my business-like, professional demeanor. I have exceptional marketing and negotiating skills and a strong knowledge of the housing inventory and excellent school systems. Importantly, I also limit myself to communities with which I am familiar so that my expertise exceeds the norm that you find with other real estate agents.
When you work with the Victoria Carter real estate team, you receive:
- Two decades of real estate experience
- Ethical, professional service and 24/7 access
- Integrated, multi-channel marketing which incorporates new media
- Benefit of cutting edge technology such as drones and 3D floorplans
- Team members that live and raise families in the area
- Professional, consistent communication
- Thorough, detailed and accurate documentation
- Market research and statistics on local communities
- Access to an extensive network of contractors, mortgage specialists, and home insurance agents
In addition, the members of the Victoria Carter team always stand ready to provide services such as a complimentary home valuation, a “Lunch and Learn” tour of a neighborhood of interest, or an introduction to a qualified mortgage professional.
“Victoria is an absolute pro. When you work with her you get the whole package – a top notch agent who really understands her market and the entire sales process…. Her advice and perspective were INVALUABLE. She focused us on the things that would matter to buyers, on buyers that could close the deal, and she was right at every point in the process.” –Thomas and Sally A.
I am quite simply passionate about what I do, and I know for a fact that I work too hard at it, but to me, it’s not work. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home in northern New Jersey, email email@example.com or call (973) 220-3050, I would love to assist you.
Read Victoria Carter’s “Featured Top Agent” cover story in Top Agent Magazine.