88 Colchester Road
Updated Center Hall Colonial on desirable street in Murray Hill. Front to back living room, formal dining rom, beautiful chef kitchen that leads to breathtaking two tiered yard with patio, outdoor kitchen, waterfall and play area, family room with gas fireplace and access to yard. Four generous sized bedrooms on second floor, master with full bath and walk-in closet, laundry on first floor, finished basement with full bath. Close to NYC train and schools.
About New Providence
Victoria Carter Town Guides: New Providence
With some 12,000 residents, New Providence is a small, quiet and friendly northern NJ community. The top-rated school system, an array of housing options, revitalized downtown and easy access to NJ transit have drawn increasing numbers of young families from the City.
Conveniently located between Summit and Berkeley Heights, New Providence offers residents a mixture of architectural style homes, which include colonials, split-levels, and ranches, condos and townhomes. There is a vibrant downtown area where you’ll find a variety of restaurants, diners, and specialty shops.
New Providence has a number of recreational facilities, which include two swimming pools, tennis courts, a skating rink and ball fields. Residents can access the Passaic River Parkway county park and the Watchung Reservation, a 2,000-acre area with woodlands, a nature center, and riding stables. Read More
What residents like best
- Welcoming family-orientated community
- Quiet, beautiful residential neighborhoods
- One of the top-rated high schools in the state
- Access to Watchung Reservation and Passaic River Parkway county park
- Revitalized downtown with specialty shops
- Crestview and Clearwater swim clubs
Salt Brook Elementary School Alan W. Roberts Elementary School
New Providence Middle School
New Providence High School
- Train: NYC Commute 36-45 minutes to Hoboken, 51-54 minutes to Penn Station
- Roads: Interstate 78 the Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike
- Airport: Newark International Airport 16 miles