18 Johnson Road
Beautifully renovated, young and fresh colonial where everything old is new again. Open gourmet kitchen to dining room and family room; fantastic master suite with full bath and walk-in closet, CAC; 1 car garage. Easy commute to NYC.
About West Orange
Victoria Carter Town Guides: West Orange
Nestled amidst the valleys and ridges of the Watchung Mountains, West Orange has almost 50,000 residents and is home to many actors, Broadway stars, artists and musicians giving it a trendy, cosmopolitan vibe. It’s also the former home of the legendary inventor Thomas Edison, his previous residence now a national historic park and museum.
West Orange homes have an array of architectural styles including Victorians, colonials, ranches and Cape Cods. The town also has many family-friendly entertainment and recreational activities including winding trails throughout the South Mountain and Eagle Rock Reservations, the Turtle Back Zoo, a treetop adventure course and the Richard J. Codey skating arena. For foodies, West Orange offers more than 220 restaurants.
The school system is highly-rated and known for arts and music. Residents with school-age children matriculate into 11 public schools or several prestigious private schools. Read More
What residents like best
- Highly-rated schools with award-winning arts and music programs
- South Mountain and Eagle Rock Reservations
- Thomas Edison National Historic Park and Museum
- South Mountain Recreation Complex
- Easy commute to New York City
Hazel Elementary Mount Pleasant Pleasantdale Elementary Redwood Elementary St Cloud Elementary Washington Elementary
Liberty Middle School Roosevelt Middle School Thomas A Edison School
West Orange High School
- Train: NYC commute into New York Penn Station and Hoboken 28-37 minutes. Free Jitney service to Orange and South Orange stations
- Roads: Interstates 280/287, I-95, Garden State Parkway
- Airport: Newark International Airport approximately 12 miles